Sunday, June 12, 2011

Activity 27- Two Truths, One Lie


                                                        Picture credits: http://wonderyou.wordpress.com/tag/energizer/

This is a great ice-breaker when students are not very familiar with one another.   

Level: any
Skills: listening, writing, speaking
Materials needed: none

Instructions: 
Everyone has to come up with two truths about themselves and one lie. They can write those sentences or just say them. The others have to guess what the lie is. Example: The three things I could say about myself are, "I have been to England. I am allergic to flowers. And I am one of 7 children."  You can transform this activity into a game by dividing the class into two groups and having them guess the lie from the student in the other group.

Source: popular activity. Adapted by Vinicius Lemos

No comments:

Post a Comment